cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Recordings

tahahasan82
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ! I Have the on campus WebEx 2.6 installed and I was going through the features of WebEX. I came across the following feature can someone guide me what exactly this is for.

Restrict viewing and downloading of recording to signed in users.

Enabling or disabling this feature isn't doing anything significant for me. Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This setting if enabled lets only the the users defined in CWMS to access the recordings and not the guests. This is particularly helpful when you have IRP/Internet access for the webex. If this setting is disabled anyone can view the recordings from internet. When enabled it only allows internal users or the users defined in the CWMS to view the recordings.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This setting if enabled lets only the the users defined in CWMS to access the recordings and not the guests. This is particularly helpful when you have IRP/Internet access for the webex. If this setting is disabled anyone can view the recordings from internet. When enabled it only allows internal users or the users defined in the CWMS to view the recordings.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Thank you very much Terry.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: