Views
Helpful
Replies

Subinterface Counter Problem on Nexus C9336C-FX2

Tommd89
Level 1
Level 1

Hello
I have a Cisco Nexus C9336C-FX2 switch (N9K-C9336C-FX2). My NX-OS version is 10.3(2) [Feature Release] (nxos64-cs.10.3.2.F). I have a port-channel interface and I created a subinterface under my portchannel.
My problem is when I send and receive traffic on this subinterface, the output of the sh interface Po10.45 counters command shows 0 values for all counters.
I also cannot get an interface graph in Zabbix, but when I run the sh interface Po10 counters command, the correct values are shown.
This means that I can see interface counters on the port-channel interface but not on the subinterface that I created under that port channel.
I used the hardware profile svi-and-si flex-stats-enable command and reloaded the switch, but the problem remains.(Symptom CSCwd19176)

Thank you for your time and patience.
SW1# sh interface Po10 counters
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Port InOctets InUcastPkts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Po10 257830545887 563196574
Port InMcastPkts InBcastPkts
Po10 133779 0
Port OutOctets OutUcastPkts
Po10 5576216 51169
Port OutMcastPkts OutBcastPkts
Po10 6819 10
SW1#
SW1#
SW1#
SW1#
SW1# sh interface Po10.45 counters
Port InOctets InUcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port InMcastPkts InBcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port InIPv4Octets InIPv4UcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port InIPv4McastPkts InIPv4BcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port InIPv6Octets InIPv6UcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port InIPv6McastPkts InIPv6BcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port OutOctets OutUcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port OutMcastPkts OutBcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port OutIPv4Octets OutIPv4UcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port OutIPv4McastPkts OutIPv4BcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port OutIPv6Octets OutIPv6UcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
Port OutIPv6McastPkts OutIPv6BcastPkts
Po10.45 0 0
SW1#
SW1#

1 Reply 1

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks like the condition still remains after Code upgrade - suggest to Contact TAC.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help