cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2600's appearing as ? in CW2000

thontz
Level 1
Level 1

All of my 2600 series routers are showing up as a ? in Campus Manager instead of a Cisco router. I have the latest 2600 package installed (Version 18). My 3725's , 6509's and 4006's are showing up fine. Any suggestions??

3 Replies 3

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Campus Manager and CiscoView (CV) are twp separate applications and installing the device package for CV does not have any connection with Campus Manager. You did not mention the version of Campus Manager nor the specific 2600 model that you have since not all 2600's the same. I'd suggest that you first find out the version of Campus Manager that you're using and then 2600 model and then refer to the respective Support Device List: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cw2000/camp_mgr/sup_dev/index.htm to see whether you need any IDU's to support this on an upgrade.

Thanks for the reply. I am using Campus Manager Version 3.2 with Update 1 installed. The 2600's I have are 2620, 2650, and several 2651's. All are listed as supported devices with the version of Campus Manager I'm running. Any other ideas?

You should get the sysObjectID for the above and then compare it with the supported list to see if these are actually supported or not. For example, 2600 and 2600XM are not the same type.