cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

64k Frame-Relay config

burgessjt
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a problem with 4 new circuits. trying to connect 1721's with T1Wic cards. When I connect them to SBC's circuit I do not get CD. I brough the router back and plugged it into another full T1 circuit and got CD right away. Loobback tests on the router are fine, and SBC is saying they are looping fine also, though they can not loopback to my wic card.

Did I miss a config or something? the only difference there is supposed to be between this and any of my other 35+ circuits is that this one is 64k rather than the full cir of 1.5.

J~

1 Reply 1

zodell
Level 1
Level 1

First thing that I would do is to verify what channel they are sending. The first channel would be my guess. Also did you set the WIC up for only one channel?

(config-if)#service-module t1 timeslots ?

Also have them loop the Ckt towards you and see if your interface shows (looped). If they can't loop it (which they should be able to) go to the smartjack and loop it yourself.

However, you should get a CD even if all of this is not correct. Might check cabling and also the smartjack to see if it is LOS.

Good Luck.