Views
Helpful
Replies

Assistance regarding rescource finding for Final year Project

raimohit402
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys, Hope you are doing well,

My name is Mohit and I am in my Senior year, doing a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering. I need Help or assistance with my Final Year Project or Capstone.

After researching, I have decided to go along with the idea of Intent-based networking IBN. I need help with deciding the input format of the Intent-based networking. I listed the following formats for inputting the intent and I need help in finalizing one which can be done within a 6-8 month time frame. I am attaching my project proposal and project pitch with this post, so that you may reference those. In addition to that, I am also attaching the IEEE survey paper, from which I have gathered these intent methods:

1. Template-based/GUI approach

2. NLP-based approach

• Simpler models
  • Neural Network-based models
  • State of the Art transformer models
  • Dataset

3. IBN-specific Languages:

• Nile
  • NEMO (abbreviation for Network Modeling)
  • LAI (Language for ACL Intents by Alibaba)
  • YANG
  • USDL (Unified Service Description Language). It is also known as USDL or linked-USDL

4. RDF (Resource-Descriptive Framework Language): SPARQL

5. Intent expression using API ( This method involves the ONOS SDN controller)

• Other SDN controllers include Ryu
  • OSDF (Open Software Defined Framework)
  • Using REST APIs in JSON format
  • Using programming languages such as SCALA

6. Grammer or textual-based processing of the Intent

7.XML based approach

raimohit402_0-1695803608867.png

I would need help finalizing the input format. In addition to that I would also need help in some steps, however, I would initially need to have a formatted input, the format of which I am trying to finalize, so that I can start the scripting. 

Please feel free to post any questions and I apologize for any inconvenience, as this is my first Cisco Post. I am also unfamiliar with the boards, hence posting it here. If there is a relevant board for posting it, then kindly suggest it

Regards,

Mohit Rai

0 Replies 0