Views
Helpful
Replies

BBSM and ISA

rmoore
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask about BBSM, but maybe someone has had these problems.

The first problem is the BBSM box seems to only redirect page sets located in the /ekgnkm directory.

The second problem is that we have to map a port before anything else, and since the client isn't able to access the /welcome.asp directory we are not able to map the port.

We have tried the walled garden, and that didn't help. We think the problems are related because the (unauthenticated) client box won't access or be redirected to anything accept that ekgnkm directory.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

TIA, Rawls

1 Reply 1

navasil
Level 1
Level 1

BBSM need you to map all switching ports before it can operate correctly. Unauthenticated user should be able to access servers in wall garden list.

I tested BBSM version 5.1 couple months ago. Unfortunately I can not set it up and running smoothly. I had problem with some VB Scripts + IE for remote config. BBSM idea is good if you need to put router between BBSM and client but if you are using flat network+wanna implement hotspot, I would recommend you to go for either www.nomadix.com or www.antlabs.com

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card