cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco nexus 2148T power slots

Mahmoud93
Level 1
Level 1
i have two power supplies and both are lighting green but on cli i can find that the slot 2 in shut , i cannot determine which one is lot 2 since there is no label beside them. is it from left to right always

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

Yes, usually from left to right.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Sergiu.Daniluk
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Mahmoud93 

@marce1000 already answered your question - yes the left PSU is the PSU1 and the right one is PSU2.

What I want to add is if the LED is green, most likely you are encountering a bug. Ofc, reseating the PSU is the first action step in the troubleshooting, but if that does not fix the problem, I would suggest a FEX reload (which is not always an easy thing to do).

Stay safe,

Sergiu

Hi @sergiu

Thank you for your recommendation, we have replaced it but the cli still shows hat there is a failure , so we did reboot for the FEX and it works.

Thanks,

Javier Acuña
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hola, espero te encuentres bien  por lo general la Fuente PSU1 es la del lado izquierdo la y la PSU2 es la del lado derecho a continuación comparto imagen referencialNEXUS 2000.PNG

Recuerda calificar esta respuesta ya que esto motiva a continuar respondiendo.

Saludos.