cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Demo Site for Learning

Damien-bryan
Level 1
Level 1

I am taking the self paced course for ECMS-1. However, the pre-recorded class requires us to follow along as the instructor add devices, etc. 

Where does a student go to get access to devices so we can follow the class?

6 Replies 6

Correct. Here are work we are being asked to take this class on our own. the link we were given to take this class is of the instructor actually adding devices, etc. So we will need to do the same and was hoping there is a lab environment out there that will allow us to participate along with this instructor and not just watch and listen?

Hello,

I don't have access to the course, so I am not really sure how they want you to add Meraki devices (I do know that you cannot do it in e.g. Packet Tracer). 

Actually, I opened a case at the Learning Network Store, hopefully they provide an answer. The course is not cheap. so you should be able to do more than just watch a pre-recorded video...

I'll let you know when I get an answer...

Damien-bryan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Georg. thank you very much for this reply and for taking that additional step. Much appreciated. 

Hello,

I giot the answer below (obviously not what we need; I asked him to access the course himself, in order to see what we are talking about, hopefully they respond to that)...

Dear Georg,

Thank you for contacting the Cisco Certification and Communities Support Team. My name is Vee, and I am the owner of your case 02221483.

Good day!

I apologize but our support has general information access towards Cisco ECMS courses, however, I have checked the database and found the following link that shows the information ECMS course available through the Cisco Learning Network Store:

ECMS Part 1 v2.1 - https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/on-demand-e-learning/engineering-cisco-meraki-solutions-part-1-ecms1-v2.1/ELT-ECMS1-V2-026625.html

I also recommend that you post your concerns under the Cisco Meraki Community at this link:
https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Community/ct-p/meraki

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please click the link below to update your case. Otherwise, you can close the case by updating and selecting the check box "Request Case Closure". If I have not heard back from you within 24 business hours of this email I will proceed with closing your case.

Regards,
Vee Lopez
Cisco Global Customer Experience Centers - Certification & Communities Support

Hello  Georg Pauwen,

Thank you very much for taking that step in assisting me with this. I truly appreciate it.

I will visit those links and more importantly, I will use the Meraki link for any further questions or concerns on the subject.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card