Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic ports TCP 32768=>65535

lina.haddad
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We're actually facing an issue on our infrastructure.

We have servers communicating through datacenter infrastructure.

There is no jitter issue on the links. But we can see on the firewalls some connections with the range port TCP 32768=>65535.

Does someone face this issue or know how to troobleshoot ?

Thanks for your help.

Lina

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Solaris OS (UNIX) uses the 32768–65535 range, possibly somebody is running that ? I think there is an x86 version as well...

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You have to be knowledgeable on applications possibly using them, googling a particular port number seen, usually results in links with info concerning apps using them.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks for your answer marce1000. In witch case the dynamic ports are used by a server ? 

- None  , dynamic ports are used  by apps.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hello,

Solaris OS (UNIX) uses the 32768–65535 range, possibly somebody is running that ? I think there is an x86 version as well...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card