cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help!!! Content engine

maokhoeun
Level 1
Level 1

my configuration is follow the attached file. I don't know what is wrong with my content engine using as a cache server. when i connect this CE to my network, i can make my user access to the internet fast only 2 days, but after 2 days it makes my users internet connection slow. So when users access to the internet slow, i disconnect this CE from my network, then my users internet connections is running better. So please help me to find what is incorrect with my configuration and what commands i should add more to this current configuration"

2 Replies 2

b.hsu
Level 5
Level 5

What is the ACNS software version u r using in ur content Engine7305.I am sending u a configuration doc for ACNS rlease 5.2.This has all the info regarding ACNS 5.2.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/conntsw/ps491/products_configuration_guide_book09186a00802debd6.html

Let me know, if you have any problem in browsing this big document. and finding out the pblm.I will assist you.

stevew
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently having the same problem. Did you find a solution to your problem? We are running 525's version 5.3.5

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card