cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Java and Packet Tracer

l19200873
Level 1
Level 1

I did some research and found that i can connect Java with the Packet Tracer API that allow developers to automate network configurations, simulate network behavior, and extract data from the Packet Tracer simulation. But in the Cisco Networking Academy website i can't find where i can download. 
I would appreciate if anyone can tell me if this is API exists and where i can find it.

3 Replies 3

fawadawan183
Level 1
Level 1

Where did you find that such API exists? Please give me the link of that.

Hi

Are you referring to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk2TanYjX7I

johnmoonol2020
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! To connect Java before the Packet API, try these steps:
1.Library Download (API Packet): First you need to download or get the necessary library (packet) that provides the functionality to work with the API.

2.Adding the library to the project: After downloading the library, you need to add it to your project. This is usually done using project build tools such as Maven or Gradle. You must add the dependency for the required library to the project's build file (pom.xml for Maven or build.gradle for Gradle).

3. Importing classes from the library: After successfully including the library, you can use its functionality by importing the required classes from the package into your code. For example, if something is not clear to you in Java itself, then you can contact the https://www.programmingassignment.net/services/java-assignment-help/ service, which will explain it to you in more detail! You can also try using the API functionality: Now that the library is included, you can use its API functions to interact with external services via the API.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: