cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Networking

sushil_mjn
Level 1
Level 1

How networking is possible in windows 98SE and Windows XP. Please mention step by step procedure, its requirements of hardware and software etc.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Hello,

do you simply want to connect the Windows 98SE and the XP machines, or do you want to enable ICS with both machines ?

Regards,

Georg

Sir,

1. I want to connect two machines having Win98SE in both machines for data/printer sharing.

2. I want to connect two machines having WinXP in both machines for data/printer sharing.

3. I want to connect two machines having Win98SE in one machine and WinXP in second machine for data/printer sharing.

Please send me step by step details for better understanding. I shall be highly thankful to you.

Sir,

1. I want to connect two machines having Win98SE in both machines for data/printer sharing.

2. I want to connect two machines having WinXP in both machines for data/printer sharing.

3. I want to connect two machines having Win98SE in one machine and WinXP in second machine for data/printer sharing.

Please send me step by step details for better understanding. I shall be highly thankful to you.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card