Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

My lead IP(A.A.A.125) given to Serial Port is the IP ADDRESS LOGGEDon other side of the conection which are made by my server with ip address (B.B.B.226,B.B.B.227,B.B.B.228,B.B.B.229.............................)I tried a connection through a machine...

ive read that ospf routers in an area should agree to some parameters such as area type, etc. to achieve adjacency.Is it possible for an area to have 1 router configured as totaly stubby and the rest as stub. The reason iam asking this is i have this...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a very strange problem when I setup an ISL trunk between my 6509 and 3550. The trunk comes up fine and I my laptop is fine on the new 3550. The problem is with the PC/s that were attached to the old 3com Superstack switches. These comp...

ahegler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope someone can help me with this. I have a 6506 with two supervisor/MSFC's. They are configured as Active/Passive, both having identical configs, one having all Vlan's shut down. I use OSPF between the active Vlan to my Nokia firewall and everyth...

netops01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card