cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME warns of evaluation license but correct license is installed.

altorres75
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm running RME an Performance monitor as part of the Ciscoworks Common Services that is installed as part of Cisco Security Manager.  I installed CW Common Services and CSM first and added all the licenses needed.  After that I installed RME an MFP but after the installation every time I run them I get a warning telling me that these are evaluations and that they will expire in some period of time.  I tried updating the license with the same license file, but still get the same warning.

Anybody seen this before?  Any hints on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

1 Reply 1

Nael Mohammad
Level 5
Level 5

The CSM licenses from previous versions will not work, you will need to obtain a new licenses file. Double check your stesp for RME licenses installation using the following:

Note: If you have a permanent license for RME, copy it to the server. The license file must be on the server to select it during installation.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/security_management/cisco_security_manager/security_manager/4.0/installation/guide/inserver.html#wp1053144

After following the steps in the documentation, let me know if you still have issues.