when I am going to load CISCO-TC.my on openview 6.2 it's gives me following error.
Error detected while loading MIB file:/opt/CSCOpx/nmim/mibs/CISCO-TC.my.
This MIB cannot be loaded until the following problem corrected:
[CISCO-TC]-Line 163:Eroor defining object: expected a label, found reserved symbol 'Unsigned 32'.
I am using ciscoworks2000 4th edition on same Solaries 2.8 system which is used by openview. I alreday integrated Ciscoworks and Openview. Also in error alarm shows lot of errors in unrecognised format. which is like following:
Wed Jun 05 14:43:12 192.168.212.219 Received event .22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52916865, no format in trapd.conf. 7 args:  private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewSourceId.0 (Integer): 3  private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewSourceName.0 (OctetString): 192.168.212.219  private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewObjectId.0 (OctetString): 18111  private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewData.0 (OctetString): openview  private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.openViewData.0 (OctetString): 1023298992  private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.19.0 (OctetString): 0  private.enterprises.hp.nm.openView.openViewTrapVars.17.0 (OctetString): __________NULL_Event_UUID___________
Wed Jun 05 12:40:42 172.30.2.5 linkDown trap received from enterprise Ent-.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.220 with 4 arguments: ifIndex=25; ifDescr=FastEthernet0/24; ifType=ethernetCsmacd; locIfReason=down
Thu Jun 06 14:07:05 18.104.22.168 NO TRAPD.CONF FMT FOR .1.2.840.10036.1.6.0.2 ARGS(3):  mgmt.mib-2.interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifIndex.2 (Integer): 2  .iso.member-body.us.ieee802dot11.dot11smt.dot11StationConfigTable.dot11StationConfigEntry.dot11DeauthenticateReason.2 (Integer): 4  .iso.member-body.us.ieee802dot11.dot11smt.dot11StationConfigTable.dot11StationConfigEntry.dot11DeauthenticateStation.2 (OctetString): 0x00 07 eb 31 0e 6a
You have several issues in the same post.
1) For the CISCO-TC MIB, did you first load the pre-requisite MIBs as listed under the IMPORTS section?. Have a look at the MIB FAQs which has a section on the MIB Loading/Compilation issues and how to fix them.
2) Solaris 2.8 is not listed as a supported OS platform in the CD-One 4th Edition Install Guide. Only CD-One 5th Edition supports Solaris 8. This is just as heads up.
3) For the device sending out the unknown trap .22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52916865, what device is sending this trap?. Have you loaded the latest Cisco View device package for it?. Using the tool: http://jaguar.ir.miami.edu/~marcus/snmptrans.html, .184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.17.1.0
points to SNMPv2-SMI, the last part seems bogus and unless you look at the actual Raw trap in HPOV, it's won't tell us much.
4) The trap from the device 172.30.2.5, indicates that this is a linkDown trap and .18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.220 is the sysObjectID for catalyst2924MXL from CISCO-PRODUCTS-MIB.
5) The last trap from 126.96.36.199, translates to the following:
.1.2.840.10036.1.6.0.2 (dot11Deauthenticate OBJECT-TYPE) from IEEE802dot11-MIB
I am loading MIB in proper way. also I installed all the MIBs like SNMPv2-SMI, SNMPv2-TC, SNMPv2-MIB, RFC1213-MIB, IF-MIB, CISCO_SMI< CISCO_PRODUCTS_MIB.. but still It's need the same MIB's which is already installed..