cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

variable clans in activity Packet Tracer

danielbonillo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I use Packet Tracer for my lessons, I am an instructor in the armed forces, and I am facing a small problem in my activity creation. I would like to set up vlans in random mode. I defined a number variable with a min and max number for my Vlan numbers. I then want to evaluate my students to see if they put the right ports in the right Vlans and if they put the IP address on the administration vlan. for ports in vlans it works fine. On the other hand, it is the administration part which does not work because in my response network I cannot replace the VLAN interface with the value [[valanadmin]] that I created. Has anyone ever faced this? Thanks for your help. If you have sources (books or WEB sites) on the use of packet tracer in advanced mode, I am interested, in particular the scripting which I do not know. I specify that I have a very good knowledge of cisco hardware and the network in general. Good day to you.

1 Reply 1

pmckenzie
Level 3
Level 3

I saw this presentation from the Packet tracer guys not sure it helps but talks about regular expressions

regexp.PNG

https://studylib.net/doc/5439718/packet-tracer-%E2%80%93-overview-of-activity-wizard

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold" Dr Who