Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect client on cisco ftd

shaikh.zaid22
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

i am facing a problem, wherein one user is not able to login to the anyconnect client (4.7) from his home wifi into the corporate laptop. However, when we use other user account it logs-in successfully and all works fine.

But with the specific user's account, it connection does not establish.

We have a cisco ftd 2100 configured for remote access VPN for 200 user's. ALL users are fine, only this user suddenly got facing this issue.

Need your inputs guys.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@balaji 

the issue was with AD sync, got resolved once the AD admin synced the users.

Thanks for you inputs.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

as I remember back it's some known issue with user password encounter while back. worth checking if the user authenticated with AD and  has any password with (#!@ - something like this in part of password may have an issue) 

change the password to simple and check.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

thanks balaji for the reply..

can u elaborate worth checking if the user authenticated with AD ?

ask the user to change the password from existing old to new (no tricky one l - without some symbol mentioned in the earlier post).

BB

Thanks balaji,

since we have actual AD on AZ cloud and a secondary AD on premise which is just a replication and sync AD.

in the firewall VPN grp policy settings, i see the DNS server 1 is that of on-premise, which might have some sync issue with actual AZ AD. i suspect theres some issue with user settings, since am able to access other accounts from the same client without any issues.

I will keep u posted. if u have any insights to share pls welcome.

AZ - seen many issues (if you deploying hybird cloud) sure check (also change password and check ) report what is the outcome.

BB

@balaji 

the issue was with AD sync, got resolved once the AD admin synced the users.

Thanks for you inputs.