cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco trust agent?

MARK BAKER
Level 4
Level 4

I am trying to test NAC with a vpn 3000 concentrater 4.7 and ACS 3.3. It appears the configuration is correct, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I might be able to figure out what was going on if I could get logging to work for either CTA or the vpn concentrator. The only logging I see for CTA is when I start and stop it; nothing when I connect to the vpn concentrator. The vpn concentrator only shows "EAPoUDP association already active". I don't see pass or fail logs in ACS either.

Any ideas why cta or vpn3000 logging is not showing anything for NAC? I have them both set to log everything related to NAC.

Also, to pass the cisco-av-pair posture tokens, do I need to configure ACS to use ios/pix radius, or will it still pass these values while configured for vpn3000 radius?

Thanks for any help,

Mark

2 Replies 2

MARK BAKER
Level 4
Level 4

I found the answers to my questions:

You can pass the cisco-av-pair while using "vpn3000 radius" under ACS network configuration.

I had to create a rule in Windows firewall under the vpn client adapter to allow EAPoUDP to make it work.

Thank you,

Mark

Mark,

I have been trying to make this work for two months. I finally found your post and am very interested in your config if you would be willing to share a generic version of them with me. I haven't been able to figure out why the cisco-av-pair info hasn't been coming through on the ACS reports. I think you have the answer to the problem.

Thanks

Bryan Carter