Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

access-list dmz extended permit tcp host 10.80.194.245 object-group dmz-policy-srvs eq Cognos-Srv-TCP1I APPLIED THE ABOVE ENTRY AND IT'S SHOWING INVALID PORT Cognos-Srv-TCP1there is also object-group command done.

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to host email, www inside of my firewall. I am using a cisco 1710 router with fw/ids/ipsec IOS. How would I forward specific ports from the Internet to specific host on my internal network? With a pix I would need more than one IP public addre...

gschertz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been banging my head with this. I am attempting to set up a NAC test environment. I have ACS 4.0 running and configured, a Trend Polict Server running and configured and a 2811 with version 12.4(3a) advanced security. I have an end-station run...

kmelchior by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have two web server in intranet. i use two public ip translate in pix.then i can only access one on web server from outside.another can'tfollow is my configaccess-list outside_access_in permit tcp any host 222.32.60.27access-list outside_access_in ...

wanglei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to test NAC with a vpn 3000 concentrater 4.7 and ACS 3.3. It appears the configuration is correct, but it doesn't seem to be working.I might be able to figure out what was going on if I could get logging to work for either CTA or the vpn...

Anyone know of a way to exclude a range of IP addresses from Static NAT?The inside interface has the majority of 10.0.0.0 /8 networks. The DMZ interface, unfortunately, has a /24 out of the 10.0.0.0/8 network, say 10.0.28.0 /24. How do I exclude th...

ss8568 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloCisco realsed new feature on 12.4(4) IOS, it claims that the router can classify the Skype traffic by using the NBAR with Skype classification feature. I checked it but it seems that the router can classify the traffic as well as you permit it, ...

paltel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes