cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSA 6.0 and terminal services

jimmahoney99
Level 1
Level 1

Installed csa 6.0 MC on a server . when i try to rdp into it it errors out. in the install guide it says you have edit the mc policy but it does not say what or how

thanks for any help

20 Replies 20

No problem. would you know if cisco is teaching csa 6.0 or are the materials for 5.x

still. I'm really am trying to get a feel for 6.0 we have 4.x in place well before i got here and the people have been complaining about it. so i have been looking at other products to replace csa. but i want to give 6.0 a fair chance since it is revamped from 4.x

I don't. And looking through the training catalog, it looks like there isn't any training available.

I too would be interested in some training as long as it is "in-depth" material.

Hello!

If you are looking for a really good training look at priveon.com - I was 2 Weeks ago in Frankfurt/Germany on a 4 day Class and it was an in depth training for the CSA 6.0 - the trainier was Chad Sullivan, its the guy who wrote the books für CSA, that you can buy on Cisco Press...

I'll actually be going to this class in RTP NC the last week of April. Let me know if you want some feedback on the class.

I would love to hear some feedback and any book recommendations. is this training direct from cisco or a third party ?

Third party, but as written earlier, Chad Sullivan wrote both of the CSA (5.x) books that I am aware Cisco sells. I reviewed teh syllabus before signing up and there is a lot of the more complex CSA configureion processes included.