cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with VMS,cannot start service cw2000 device agent framework

sguerrero
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot access monitoring center today and looking at services I realized the cw2000 device agent framework was not started, tried to start it but receive an error message:"Could not start service on system local computer" Error 1053 the service didn't response to the start control request in a timely fashion.

Then the error I receive when I try to access monitoring center is: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@domain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.26 Server at CISCOVSM Port 443

Is there an idea about how to solve this problem without having to reinstall the Cisco VSM software, cause thi has happened before and I have reinstalled it.

Any advise?

2 Replies 2

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

I could not find any bugs related to this issue. I guess you should have a re-look at the system requirements. More ofthen than not, strange problems like this ultimately boil down to the wrong patch or upgrade.

thanks for the advise

I reinstalled application because I have had same problem before and system requirements are OK, but only solution has been reinstall it. I would like to know if this can be solved in a different way.