Views
Helpful
Replies

Users for CSC-SSM Module

Deepak Khemani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone.

I have gone through CSC-SSM product data sheet at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6032/ps6094/ps6120/ps6823/product_data_sheet0900aecd80402e4f.html.

In the product licensing it sai CSC-SSM 20 supports  max 1000 users. What does that mean?  Does it mean I cannot use CSC-SSM when number of users is  more than 1000?  If I am not correct, what is the maximums number of users I can have behind CSC-SSM 20 so that it works efficintly when all its features are enabled?

Thanks in advance

Deepak Khemani

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mirober2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Deepak,

The numbers you are referring to in the data sheet are a count of unique user IP addresses inspected by the module. This count is a running total across a 24 hour period. If the license is exceeded, the administrator will be sent an email once a day to inform them of this.

-Mike

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mirober2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Deepak,

The numbers you are referring to in the data sheet are a count of unique user IP addresses inspected by the module. This count is a running total across a 24 hour period. If the license is exceeded, the administrator will be sent an email once a day to inform them of this.

-Mike