Views
Helpful
Replies

MPLS DS-TE, Class Types and Bandwidth constraint Mapping with MAM and RDM

aqeel ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have been reading DS-TE stuff lately and has some confusion which i mentioned below. i would appreciate if some expert can shed light on these points:

1. Since only BC0 and BC1 are in use, so in MAM model if we direct traffic with different QoS marking in DS-TE tunnel, how MAM would map or handle different classes as MAM is a one to one mapping ?

2. Lets say that a DS-TE is established using sub-pool of 20 MB and traffic mapped on this tunnel from different sources with different marking exceeds this 20MB value so in that case, does it mean that traffic with lower precedence will be dropped.

3. Do we need to Map only one class in tunnel with MAM class and can map up-to eight in RDM ?

Regards

1 Reply 1

dolaangle768
Level 1
Level 1

window replacement   frames and energy efficiency are key components in achieving Please note that.  hurricane windows, vinyl and wood frames offer more insulation and more energy efficient. Depending on the look you are trying to achieve this, you should opt for the more expensive wooden frame. However, vinyl replacement windows are easy to maintain and offers excellent protection.