Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, voice over IP and Visual Networking Index.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Service Providers

Resolved! mpls_ldp[1240]: %ROUTING-LDP-4-PEER_DUP_ADDRS : VRF 'default' (0x6000

Getting this error message in the log: mpls_ldp[1240]: %ROUTING-LDP-4-PEER_DUP_ADDRS : VRF 'default' (0x60000000), 1 Duplicate address(es) advertised by more than one peer I'm not seeing more than 1 LDP peer advertising this IP however. RP/0/RSP0/CPU...

NCS 5500 will not upgrade

We are continuously encountering this error while attempting to upgrade a NCS5500 from 7.0.2 to 7.3.2. The error presents as follows:May 03 16:16:52 Install operation 95 by root: install add source /harddisk:/ NCS5500-iosxr-k9-7.3.2.tar May 03 16:...

Dual MPLS with two different ISP sharing a single public IP

Hi, I would like to simulate a the following scenario whereby I have two MPLS (Dual ISP) and have customers connecting to the primary link ISP 1, when one customer let's call it CUSTOMER A ISP1 link is down and I am still active on my primary ISP 1, ...

C1111-4PLTEEA Cellular No Signal

Attempting to set up a C1111-4PLTEEA router to use a 4G sim for the first time in the UK. We have a multi-sim from EE, which can connect to multiple providers. The output below implies it is trying to connect to the 3 UK network, with no service Can ...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Learn how to get a Docker image

In the NCS540, IOS-XR 7.10.2 environment, I am trying to create a container using Docker and Application Hosting.I want to use a standard Docker instead of 3rd party, but I don't know how to get an image, so can you tell me?

a9084 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR9k L2 Bridge Problem

Hello,I have a case where i want to put clients in a different bridge domain based on their (source) MAC-address. In each bridge domain I have the l2 intefaces of each client and also an l2 subinterface of the router acting as the default gateway. Wh...

ez9 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NCS5500 GISO Boot via USB

IntroductionGolden ISO(GISO)GISO imageBuild a GISOSample executionVerify the content of GISOCreating an USB bootable fileUSB boot in actionQ & A     Introduction This document helps to boot NCS5500 series router through USB devices. This very useful...

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 4.09.48 PM.png
narvenka by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IOS XRv 9k 7.4.2 not booting in eve-ng

Hi All,  I am trying to boot up an IOS XRv 9k 7.4.2 in eve-ng but its not booting, it rebooted in the first 2-3 minutes and afterwards its doing nothing, i can see the following message on the console but its not progressing any further. any idea pl...

IG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Helpful votes

CISCO IP PHONE SPA 525G failed to associate with SSID.

Cisco IP Phones SPA 525G were connected via WIFI and worked perfectly fine. But after changing the router, the phones can not connect to WIFI as they keep displaying "Failed to Associate with SSID, keep trying in the background". When we add the netw...

sdcare by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SIP Registration Error (Public IP)

hi,I am trying to register SIP softphone from public IP address. Using 2621 Router. All local sip and sccp phones are working fine.Startup Config:R2821#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 9744 bytes!! Last configuration change at 0...

noorudden by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Experts - Last 30 Days