Views
Helpful
Replies

SCA BB Versio 3.6.5 issue

Jaime Gary
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I upgrade the Broadband system, include SCE 2020, CM and SCA BB from 3.0.6 to 3.6.5.

The issue is I when open SCA BB with the configuration file create in 3.0.6, I can´t make any change in the rule.

The only way to make modification is open the SCA BB whitout any configuration and begin to make the rule again.

I think, the old configuration file is awere in the new version, but is not possible work until is change to the new version.

Someone help me to find the way the migration this file too.

Thank you all.

2 Replies 2

Tom Debruyne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jaime,

Is it a PQB that you are retrieving from the SCE or a PQB that you have on your hard drive?  In the second case, can you try retrieving from the SCE?

If recreating the PQB with 3.6.5 is not an option, for proper troubleshooting, you should provide the problematic PQB to TAC through a TAC service request.

Regards,

Tom

Hello Tom,

Well, the customer had to make aagin their policies, because, is not many.

The firt option was get the open PQB files and  put the configuration from SCE 2020 may be is not the good option.

In another computer, get the configuration from SCE, and the issue is the same, because the configuration was put from PQB files before.

Bets Regard.

Jaime

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: