I wanted to know if these Axis PTZ Models are supported with VSM 6.3.2

1- Axis Q5534-E

2- Axis P6035-E

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

tpstimson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Haris, I think you mean Q6035-E and P5534-E. Sadly they are not. VSOM 7 has them covered though.

Hi Terry,

Sorry for the mixup, you're correct about the models. However, I recently saw P5534-E installed on one of my customer's premises and the VSM Version was 6.3.1. I even check adding the P5534-E by going to Add Camera and there also I found the model in the list. Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Hey Haris, I have seem also cameras that are not supported, like a Panasonic WV-NW502 camera using a NP304, or NF302 camera driver. That is hit or miss n making it work. Have you had the chace to play with VSOM7?

Ciao,

Hi Terry,

Actually I found their model them working not by some generic model / miscelleanous model but by their actual model names which were present in the list of 6.3.1.

Yes, I am currently deploying VSM 7 in couple of my projects. Also, I want to know how can we upgrade / migrate 6.3.1 to 7.0. Do we need to buy upgrade Licenses? What is the procedure to do it?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: