Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Guys I am unable to view anything in VSOM 7.  I am trying to view video on Windows Server 2008 R2 and when I try to view video I get a "MPClientXML view description pointer is null in updateView" error.  I am trying to view video in PSOM, but if I ca...

Dear All,I am having problem with Synchronizing NTP with VSOM / VSMS 7. They are co-located, and I have configured NTP both on Core Switch and a Server and pointing the VSMS to those IP, but still I am receiving error regarding the time difference.An...

Hey Guys,I have been trying to find an answer to this question for a week now. I am trying to create a profile that will have access to edit badges and change the cisco access policy on the badge but only for specific heirarchal locations.  So far I ...

Hi,I need to know the requirements to upgrade from VSM 6.3.2 to VSM 7.0.1. I need the following clarifications:1- Licensing Model (Do the customer needs to pay for this upgrade)2- Upgrade Possibility (Can we upgrade directly or do we need to upgrade ...

When viewing live or archived video in VSM 7, I am unable to digital zoom more than 1 click. When I right click and choose Digital Zoom, the window-in window pops up, and I can drag it around a tiny bit. But no matter where else I click I can't get i...

Hello,I am starting to learn the Cisco camera system and jumped into this half way through the vendor install so I am limited in skills.  My question is this, We currently have four 4U servers running, we can call them VS1,VS2, VS3, and VS4.  VS1 has...

dean-lamb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes