Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

*ERROR* Failed m_WaveList->Init(). hr=0x80040154 with Cisco TSP

bobby
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco TSP 8.6(2.2).

I am trying to install Cisco TSP on a Windows 7 32bit workstation, but I am having issues.  We are using a management program called "Connectwise".  My boss wants to be able to dial a customer within the "Connectwise" program to log calls.  Our other office has a Shortel phone system and Shortel's TSP program works fine.  I've installed Cisco TSP, configured CTI ports, configured a CTI routepoint, enabled the user for CTI, and associated the user with the CTI ports/route point.  When I try to dial a number within Connectwise, nothing happens.  Within the Cisco TSP logs these errors are logged:

16:23:36.418 HDR|05/07/2012 CiscoTSP001.tsp,Error

16:23:36.418 |   CSelsiusTSPWaveList::Init() *ERROR* Failed to get ISelsiusNTWaveCtl interface.

16:23:36.419 |   SelsiusTSP::InitializeComObjects() *ERROR* Failed m_WaveList->Init(). hr=0x80040154

17:02:12.513 |   CSelsiusTSPLink::getMessage() *ERROR* Receive() failed with error 0.

I have tried to use the Windows "Dialer" program to test as well, but receive this error:

One or more telephone device drivers are incompatible with TAPI.DLL.  Install an updated version.

I have installed Cisco TSP with both the WAVE driver and the new MEDIA driver.  I receive the same error with either driver.  I've also tried this on multiple workstations, but get the same error.

Help

Who Me Too'd this topic