Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

unity connection port group not resetting

jennykim99
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a CUC 8.0(2) pair that is integrated with a CUCM 8.0(2) cluster.  Originally, the Unity Connection publisher was the only server integrated with the CUCM cluster for voicemail.  I recently added the remaining ports on the Unity Conection subscriber into the port group, and added the additional ports in CUCM as well.

The additional ports registered just fine in CUCM, however in Unity Connection it tells me that the port group needs to be reset.  I reset the port group, but it just sits there with no change and continues to tell me that the "port group needs to be reset"

Failover works just fine; if I shut down the CUC publisher, all calls to voicemail roll over correctly the CUC subscriber.  The only thing that appears to be broken is MWI - it does not light on or off.  I can check a voicemail, listen to it, and delete it, however visually inspecting the user's MWI status in the CUC gui still indicates that the MWI is "off." 

I beleive this has something to do with the underlying issue of my port groups not resetting.  Everything, inlcuding MWI, was working fine prior to adding the subscriber's ports.  Has anyone experienced anything similar and have a fix?  I've tried restarting the Conversation Manager as suggested in another thread, but no luck.

Thank you.

Who Me Too'd this topic