cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Issue: TMS and TC6.2 behind firewall does not work!

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello!

If you have TC6.2 (at least TC6.1 seem to be also affected) it seems that you can not add a system behind firewall

anymore. I would expect that others will run to this issue as well if you have systems behind firewall.

If you updated a system from an earlier release you might not directly notice it as the system still shows up

as usual, but if you go for example to the extended settings for that system in TMS and you look at the system status

then its most likely still showing the system version of the pre upgrade release.

Symptoms seem also that the "System Status" might be wring, that changes are not taken and that phonebooks do not work.

Other problems might be present as well.

If you add a new system they show up as "Cisco TelePresence Group Systems" instead of its real type (c40, ex90, ...).

Here you will see that many settings (like all sip settings) do not show up and if ou look at the system stats (under extended settings)

it will say "Could not retrieve System Status".

We filed a SR to Cisco, so lets see. Would be interesting to hear who else ran into this issue and if somebody found a workaround

besides downgrading the endpoints.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Who Me Too'd this topic