Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

AnyConnect VPN Client : Issues on MAC OS X 1.8.4

kumarjayanti
Level 1
Level 1

My company has deployed the CISCO VPN.  I am using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (Version 3.1.03103) on my  MAC OS X 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion).   The problem i am seeing is the following :

1. When i am on my Office LAN and i try to establish the VPN Connection using the client  the connection is established fine.

2. When i use my Office Wifi system and try to establish the VPN Connection using the client   the connection is again established fine.

3. At home i have a Reliance NetConnect Wireless  USB Modem and when i try to establish a VPN connection it fails to establish the connection. 

Here is what happens :

1. Asks for username and password

2. Asks me to accept the Banner with message containing Acceptable Use Policy etc.

3. Establishing VPN - Initiating Connection

4. Examining system

5.  And then it starts Disconnecting and shows the following Message :

--------

The VPN client was unable to successfully verify the IP forwarding table modifications. A VPN connection will not be established

--------

A few months back when my MAC had Snow Leopard and i had a previous version of the  Cisco Anyconnect VPN client things were working fine and the VPN client was able to establish the connection even from my Home Network.  Recently i updated the OS on my MAC to Mountain Lion and that is when the old  VPN client stopped working (it always said connection timedout verify internet connectivity). Then i installed the latest version certified  by my company website (Version 3.1.03103) and now i get into the above trouble.

Appreciate any help in this regard.

TIA

Who Me Too'd this topic