Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

CWMS upgrade from 1.5 to 2.0 error

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All UC Experts,

I installed the CWMS version 1.5, which is using on the production and I want to upgrade to the 2.0 version, that is supporting the android platform. Then I downloaded the 2.0 upgrade iso (http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284751302&catid=282627892&softwareid=284536950&release=2.0(1)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest) and mounted the iso to press the upgrade button. 

Unfortunately, I got the error "An upgrade from your existing system to the upgrade version is not supported. Go to the Cisco Software Center and obtain an upgrade file that is supported for your current system."

Any idea for that?
Is it the hw requirments fail to the upgrade? I had used the version 1.5 ova to deploy the vm hw template. I checked the 2.0 upgrade requirement, that should be avaiable the hd as 1.5TB “Cisco WebEx Meetings Server Release 2.0, the ESXi hosts (Cisco UCS server) with the Admin virtual machine require 1.5 TB of disk space. The ESXi hosts (Cisco UCS server) without an Admin virtual machine require 1 TB of disk space. When you are upgrading to Cisco WebEx Meetings Server Release 2.0 from Release 1.x using your existing Cisco UCS servers, the ESXi hosts will need 1118 GB of free disk space.”

Who Me Too'd this topic