Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Unable to install WildCard Certificate for ASA 5512-x

pboehm
Level 1
Level 1

Have a customer who we manage an ASA 5512-X for.  I am configuring a Wildcard Certificate for AnyConnect. They have a wildcard certificate purchased through Godaddy.com.  I am utilizing ASDM 7.3 for the installation of the certificate.  I added the Identity Certificate ASDM_TrustPoint0.  Checked the radio button "Add a new identity certificate:"  Named the Key Pair WildCard, and set the size to 2048.  I also changed the "Certificate Subject DN: to CN=cityvpn.wirapids.org.  There were no other attributes to add.  I also changed the FQDN under the advanced tab to the same cityvpn.wirapids.org.  Then clicked Add Certificate.  Successful

Under CA Certificates I added the certificate from file.  Which I added the bundle.crt from Godaddy.  Certificate was added successfully.

Going back to Identity Certificates.  I click on install.  Install from a file.  Which I tried the other crt file and the bundle file from Godaddy.  I get an Error: Failed to parse or verify imported certificate.  With the other .crt file from Godaddy I get the same error, but "Certificate does not contain device's General Purpose Public Key."

Not sure what to think.  Any suggestions or help would be great.  Thanks

Paul

Who Me Too'd this topic