Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

CUCM 7.1.2 DRS Issue

crush5454
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am working on an issue where attempting to add a backup device to DRS in CUCM 7.1.2 fails with an error message indicating "Status: Local Agent is not responding. This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down."

Initially the CUCM had all certificates expired. I have regenerated all certificates and downloaded the ipsec.pem file from the certificate store of the publisher. I have uploaded it with the certificate name ipsec-trust and root certificate of ipsec.pem. I have used this same file on all of the subscribers, and checked that the serial number matches the ipsec.pem file of the publisher. However this issue is persisting.

I have reviewed the following Cisco document and followed these steps from the first problem:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-version-71/111796-cucm-drf.html#topic1

I have the following questions:

1) Can you please clarify this step? Is this just the drop down ipsec-trust from the drop down menu? I see nothing or no options for entering a "caption."

1. Upload the downloaded ipsec.pem file with the caption ipsec-trust.

2) Is it OK to use the downloaded ipsec.pem file from the publisher on each of the subs or is necessary to download the ipsec.pem from each sub and then upload that to each sub as the ipsec-trust certificate name?

3) If I have done the steps correctly and the serial numbers match on all servers what is the next step? Anything else that can be checked?

Who Me Too'd this topic