Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Disclaimer and Meeting requests sent as attachments

jsalgado2001
Level 1
Level 1

I came into an environment where they have a C170 on firmware 9.7.0-125.  I am not familiar with these devices so please explain in detail if you have any suggestions.

When sending an outbound Exchange 2010 calendar appointment to another organization that uses Exchange, they receive the email but no calendar appointment.  There is a disclaimer message rule on the C170 that applies to all outbound email as well.  

The receiver of the calendar appointment in the external organization receives an email with 2 attachments. One is ATT00001.txt and the other is ATT00002.htm.  They are both the same and contain the disclaimer of the sending organization that should normally be at the footer of the email.

Any incoming calendar appointment from an outside organization comes through fine and we can accept the appointment.
Also if I sent a calendar appointment to gmail.com it seems to show up correctly as an appointment in gmail as well.

Just sending a calendar appointment out from here is to any external organization using Exchange or O365 seems to be an issue.

Any ideas???

Who Me Too'd this topic