cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Cisco 1941/K9 CCP Express 3.2 not working.

rsims
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, thank you in advance if you can help :)  We have just installed a brand new out of box 1941/K9 router.  When I go to 10.10.10.1 I get the "Windows Security" login, put in cisco/cisco, and then get the "Cisco Configuration Professional Express 3.2" welcome screen telling me to please wait. 

Initially I got the main menu, I could either select the Quick Setup Wizard or the Advanced Setup.  Selecting either would spin the loading icon on the browser for a bit and then I'd get a white page.

After trying this many times in IE 11, Chrome, and Firefox, updating java, updating java security settings, downgrading java, and finally uinstalling java, I logged into the router with telnet and changed the password because I was afraid it was going to eventually lock me out.

Now that the username is admin and the password is changed, whenever I hit 10.10.10.1 I get the CCPe 3.2 menu with 10 options on it, all of which do the same thing, which is nothing.  I just get a blank white page.  Again, I have tried in 3 different browsers and nothing will work for me.

I am not a cisco professional but was told to get this particular router by our new VOIP company.  I think I can configure it with cli if I have to, but I would really prefer it that the gui works, even if I do wind up configuring it through cli.

I really have no idea how cisco support is supposed to work, I tried to ask our reseller ahead of time if cisco would give any kind of support if I didn't buy a contract but they never answered me.  This is the second 1941 we've purchased, the first one was clearly used but sold to us as new by a different reseller and cisco wouldn't even talk to us about it when we had a problem with it.  I figured I'd try here before contacting support again.

Who Me Too'd this topic