Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

URL feed not accessible in ISE

alan
Level 1
Level 1

Background

I have build an ISE server, and domain as VM's in a lab environment for study purposes.

The active directory DC acts as a DNS server, and both the single ISE server and DC have full internet access (DNS, web browsing on both devised are confirmed as working).

When I try to update ISE Client provisioning service packages from Cisco (Policy > Results > Client Provisioning > Resources > Add > Agent Resources from Cisco Site) , or when I try to update the posture (Administration > System > Settings > Posture > Updates) I get the error below.

-----

Connection to the remote site has failed. Verify that the remote site is available and/or related ISE administration settings are correct.
-------
Running a packet capture on an upstream firewall I can see that www.perfigo.com is resolved to an IP address (74.217.77.52), I then see an attempted connection to this IP over tcp/443, this attempt retires 2 additional times and times out.
So it appears that the URL isn't accessible by me.
when I try to connect to the https://74.217.77.52 URL via a browser I don't get anything, nor can I see an open port via nmap or connecting via telnet.
I'm trying to determine if this feed still exists and should I be able to use it? Is this some localised issue to me.
I am running ISE v2.1
The feed address I am using is as below.
Who Me Too'd this topic