Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

WBPN red flashing system LED after flash to V1.0.1

chrisguertin
Level 1
Level 1

I just grabbed a couple of SPA514G's and WBPN's to expand my office demo/test network.

After connecting the first pair of WBPN/SPA514G, I got the brilliant idea to check and see if there was any new firmware (the unit said V1.0.0) after I had configured it to my Voice VLAN and voice wireless SSID and everything was working great.  The phone had flash updated from my UC320W and everything was cool.

I logged into the WBPN's web interface and started the flash upgrade with "WBPN_1.0.1_FW.BIN" and it seemed to upload OK and started to flash itself.  When the flash was done (or had been going for a time at least) the SYSTEM LED started blinking RED (orange I guess really) and the unit disappeared from the network.  I left it this way for quite some time thinking maybe it was a slow flash.  After that I power cycled it with the same result.  Reset button yielded no results either.

It just sits there with a blinking red system led and is apparently bricked.

Any ideas on this one folks?  I have another new WBPN in the box but I'm afraid to deploy it and upgrade it.  I think I'll just set it up and leave the firmware alone until I know what happed to the first one.

Thanks.                 

Who Me Too'd this topic