Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Prime Infrastructure ReST API Calls

arunav.12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a query regarding the Cisco Prime Infrastructure API documentation hosted under URL: https://developer.cisco.com/site/prime-infrastructure/documents/api-reference/rest-api-v3-0/. I am using ReST apis mentioned in the above stated url to fetch inventory data from the Prime Infrastructure (PI) without using the GUI provided from the PI. Similarly I want to create VLAN on a switch using ReST api calls without using GUI.

My query is that can we create VLAN from ReST api calls? If so, is it through Cli templates?

According to the documentation mentioned above, it is said that we can download Cli templates for Configure vlan from the URL mentioned under "Get Cli Templates" section of the documentation and it is also said that we can deploy templates through jobs. Therefore, I followed the documentation and downloaded Cli template for Configure vlan and deployed it through job using the urls mentioned in the documentation, I am getting an error message saying "Invalid variable values" and the vlan is not being created.

Am I missing something here? Any advice for me ?

Thanks in advance

Who Me Too'd this topic