Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Webex Room Kit mini and Webex Codec plus will not update

reddsman
Level 1
Level 1

I have a webex room kit mini and a webex codec plus that will not update to a newer version.  Both devices are registered to a Cisco Expressway -C not to the Cisco cloud.  I downloaded the cop.sgn file.  It downloads to the device fine, I click on Install software.  After what a bit of time, the device says Could not install package; (ready state:0 status:0 statusText:error). Then it starts to try to update anyway.  It gets the oplock, verifies the copfile and then starts to extract the copfile before failing with installation failed.. I have other Cisco room kits and room kit mini devices that have updated fine with the same file, so I don't think it's the file.  I've tried multiple browsers.as well just to see.  I've also restarted the codecs.  I'm not sure what the next steps are.  Has anyone experienced this issue?  I thought the file was corrupted or I was downloading the wrong file.  I'm just not sure what to try.  I'd like to get them to 9.10.2 if possible.  We use webex a lot and being able to have the Webex button is a real plus.

Who Me Too'd this topic