Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Removing a meeting created by someone else

fred2020
Level 1
Level 1

I had a series of meetings created by someone else. The meeting was originally scheduled and accepted in Outlook (integrated with Webex). The organizer of the meeting left the company and I have removed the meetings from my Outlook calendar. However, an annoying meeting reminder keeps popping out every day.

I have accessed the web interface looking for an option to remove that meeting from my Webex calendar but there is no option to do that when the meeting is organized by someone else.

Being dismissed from a meeting invitation is an option that any user should have. It is a basic calendar management feature that should be part of any meeting product. Probably I'm not being able to find it (in which case the usability of the product is not very friendly). On the other hand, approaching the Webex administrator in a big organization is not a good practice for this kind of scenario. Please somebody can point me the procedure to remove those meetings (organized by someone else who is no longer in the organization)?

I have tried adding the meeting invite back into outlook and then removing again from there (also removing from Outlook OWA) but in any case, there is no way to remove the meeting from Webex and it keeps appearing in my daily reminders.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Who Me Too'd this topic