Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Firepower 2110 ports down, up after reboot and down again repeatedly

rizkypahlevips
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

I have a problem regarding one of my device, in this case the cisco Firepower 2110 appliance, i'm using it as my NAT device for nat to the internet. there's nothing big about the configuration, the configuration in my appliance is only an inside route to the core device, an outside route to the internet (which in this case i'm using dynamic IP on the outside), and a management port. all of the configuration i've done  is on the ASA Appliance mode. the problem is the casual ports (inside and outside) suddenly goes down. after a hard reboot from the appliance (power plug out, then plug it in again), the port came back up, but after a few days, the ports suddenly came down again. i've checked the cable on the core side and the internet side, there's no problem with that because when i moved the cable to connect to my laptop from the internet modem and the core device, it works fine. and i tried to get a crashdump on the dir, but there's no crashdump file on it. currently i'm using the ASA Version 9.12(3)12

please help 

Who Me Too'd this topic