Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Sandbox connection problems

Kepa
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

I´m interested in learning about ansible usage for automating some network deployments. For this reason, I´m trying to use Sandbox for my first Ansible Learning Labs, but I´m getting the error below when executing the first one from my local CentOS machine:

(venv) [root@localhost intro_module]# ansible-playbook -i inventory 01_aci_tenant_pb.yml
What would you like to name your Tenant?: test

PLAY [ENSURE APPLICATION CONFIGURATION EXISTS] *********************************

TASK [ENSURE APPLICATIONS TENANT EXISTS] ***************************************
fatal: [sandboxapicdc.cisco.com]: UNREACHABLE! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh: connect to host sandboxapicdc.cisco.com port 22: Connection timed out", "unreachable": true}

PLAY RECAP *********************************************************************
sandboxapicdc.cisco.com : ok=0 changed=0 unreachable=1 failed=0 skipped=0 rescued=0 ignored=0

I also tried to create a tennant or an EPG using the web Sandbox interface (I got to do it some weeks before), but I´m getting an error that sounds similar:

Error: 400 - the messaging layer was unable to deliver the stimulus (connection error, Connection refused)

My question is: ¿Is it only happening to me or is it something wrong with Sandbox Environment?

Thanks in advance and merry christmas

Who Me Too'd this topic