Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Secure Endpoint Component Download Failure

jbates5873
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We are an MSSP that has Secure Endpoint deployed across many systems for multiple customers.

over the last week or 2, we have noticed a SUBSTANTIAL up tick in events relating to Component Download Failure.

These events are coming from all customers and most endpoints throughout our entire deployment. Initially we suspected it to be a glitch or something but this has been happening consistently for our entire deployed fleet over the last week at least, possibly even 2 weeks.

Also, noting this bug report i have discovered https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvw67151?rfs=iqvred , however, all of our connector versions are >7.4.3 and the bug report has the fix marked in version 7.4.1. So that should not be the issue.

Just wondering if its just us, or has anyone else noticed this? For reference we are on APJC cloud, as are all customers. I recently discovered an issue in the connector software where it would not update the policies due to cisco not including a certificate in them when they updated. I wonder if this might be related to that?

Thought i would start here before lodging a TAC case and going through all that and them wanting a debug log for an error that we cant seem to systematically reproduce on demand (however, if it can be, please let me know).

Who Me Too'd this topic