cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Host name unresolved - Cisco Packet Tracer

XXXCEO
Level 1
Level 1

PTT.JPG

Hello,

I did a home connection using a wireless router and client.

I have a wireless router, 2 desktop computers, a laptop with a wireless interface card, a television, a cable modem and a cable splitter.

I have done all the configurations. I connected the two desktop computers to the router using a copper straight-through cable,

I connected the router to a cable modem using another copper straight-through cable.

The cable model and the television are separately connected to the coaxial cable splitter using a coaxial cable.

I have done the configuration of the desktops and laptop setting the DHCP to automatic configuration.

I have configured the wireless connection of the laptop and the router and they work fine.

I can access the default gateway address from the web browser in the desktop option and it leads me to the wireless router settings.

My challenge now is that after successfully configuring the laptop to use the wireless connection of the router, whenever I try to access a website, for example: skillsforall.srv or google.com, etc, it comes up with a notification: Host name unresolved.

How do I resolve this issue please?

NOTE: I am using Home wireless router in my Packet tracer topology.

Who Me Too'd this topic