Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

User Profile marked Inactive continues retaining its DID and extension

Dave_Jr
Level 1
Level 1

Good Afternoon Cisco Community!

My client is running into an issue where an Inactive User in Webex Control Hub has retained ownership over a DID and an extension. I find that I am unable to re-assign neither the DID nor the extension at this time to its new owner.

We use Directory Sync to run user synchronizations from AD to Control Hub.

Has anyone found a way to open the DID and extension from an Inactive user so it can be assigned to another user? The device to which the DID and extension were attached have since been deleted, and the inactive user currently holds no existing licensing to allow for ownership of any number. However, no such device/workspace sharing the user's name currently exists, so it would appear the number is still believed to be attached to a user that no longer is active.

One attempt to remediate this issue was to make the user active again and assign a new license with a new number (to see if I could force an override over the previous setup), but upon saving the changes, it has no affect. In fact, the user's profile still acts as if no licensing is activated on their account.

Any thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated. I am opening a TAC case in the meantime and will relay what I learn from them here.

Thank you in advance.

Who Me Too'd this topic