cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't get Access Rules and Multiple Public IPs Working with RV345

Doitjust4fun
Level 1
Level 1

Help!  I have an RV345 with the latest firmware and I'm having a really hard time with it.  I have configured WAN1 successfully and I have been able to get remote admin management working.  However, I have NOT been able to configure my 4 other public IPs and get any Access Rules or Port Forwarding working.

I added Sub-Interfaces under WAN (WAN1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4) for each of my other static Public IPs.

cisco1.JPG I noticed this obscure note when adding the WAN Sub-Interfaces:

1. Add this sub-interface to Multi-WAN table to forward the default route traffic. Or it will only forward the connected route traffic based on routing table.

So, I added each of the WAN sub-interfaces to the Multi-Wan Interface table:

cisco2.JPG

I've tried creating Access Rules and Port Forwarding entries for my WAN1.x Sub-Interfaces, but neither of them seem to work.  I can't even get an Access Rule for WAN1 to work to manage my WiFi AP.

cisco3.JPG

Are there some Default Routes that I need to create for each of the WAN Sub-Interfaces?  That wouldn't explain why I can't even port forward HTTP on WAN1 to my AP though.  

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-Joseph

1 Reply 1

pieterh
VIP
VIP

start from this page Cisco RV345 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router

and from there:

Configure the Static Network Address Translation (NAT) on the RV34x Series Router

for mapping multiple public addresses to local addresses. (I did not see anything about creating subinterfaces)

and Configure Port Forwarding/Port Triggering/NAT on RV34x Series Routers