Views
Helpful
Replies

Details on CON-SBS4-SVC1 and CON-SBS-SVC2

joyslynchan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

my partner is asking why there's such a huge difference in the pricing between these 2 service levels.  What are the services offered by these 2 SLAs and what can they expect from Cisco when they purchase the support.

Please advise. thanks.

CON-SBS-SVC2

CON-SBS4-SVC1

5 Replies 5

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Joyslyn,

Here you go:

CON-SBS4-SVC1 - Small Business Partner Rapid Response Service (SBS4) provides 24x7 Small Business Support Center (phone or chat) support, software updates and 4 hour hardware advance replacement. SBS4 is available on all Small Business Products except for IP phones and adapters, wireless cameras, and some smaller switches. This is available in a limited number of countries.

CON-SBS-SVC2 - Small Business Support Service (SBS) provides local business hour Small Business Support Center (phone or chat) support, software updates and next business day hardware advance replacement.

Best regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Support

Community Manager

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

HI,

Does not include access support or resolution or similar remote access a cisco technician as SMARTnet?

What Spain can apply for this support? Does not include access support or resolution or similar remote access a cisco technician as SMARTnet?

it's posible this support in Spain? ( con-sbs-svc2 and con-sbs-svc3)

Hi Juan,

The con-sbs-svc2 and con-sbs-svc3 are sold in Spain.

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Hi,

con-sbs-svc2 and con-sbs-svc3 in spain

Including in Spain? include equipment maintenance in nbd (NEXT DAY REPLACEMENT) including fan and power supply?

You could specify within contracts which is the small business including for SG500?

Hi Juan,

Yes, service contracts include RMAs for the fan and power supply.

Each service contract purchased requires the partner or customer register the product serial number against the service contract. 

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport