cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Greenbow and RV340 issues

Flea77
Level 1
Level 1

I am having problems getting greenbow VPN software to connect to this router. I have it working to several other routers made by TP Link so the software is functional (although the configuration may not be right for a connection to the RV340).

Attached to this post are screenshots for the configuration in both the router and greenbow software, as well that the log file from greenbow when I attempt to connect.

I am by no means a VPN expert so use small words ;-)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

crs101
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same problem with the newest firmware on RV340's and RV345's. These cisco routers turned out to be garbage, I already have a list of "escalated" cases about all these bugs! Make sure you call their support number and complain!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Glenn Martin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is supported, so I'd recommend taking a review session and look at this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/small-business-support-documents/configure-a-site-to-site-virtual-private-network-vpn-connection/ta-p/3170641

If this document helps, please mark as "Accept As Solution".

Thanks

Glenn

Not sure how a link to a "site to site" connection article helps address a client to site solution using greenbow.  

crs101
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same problem with the newest firmware on RV340's and RV345's. These cisco routers turned out to be garbage, I already have a list of "escalated" cases about all these bugs! Make sure you call their support number and complain!

Thanks for the info. After reading your post and since I got no help from tech support, and no help here, I decided to just return the unit and go with a different brand. 

Allan

Here's the link to a document which might help you:

https://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/ukp.aspx?login=1&pid=2&app=search&vw=1&articleid=5748

Too bad I cant try this since I already returned the unit and convinced the customer to switch over to TPlink products. Have the new TPlink router up and running like a champ.

Allan

Hello Allan,

I'm sorry we didn't have the material available for you to try it also. It was something we had to push through to develop. It's still not published as a searchable item in the Knowledge Base, but we're trying to get it out there now.