cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to setup RV260 router with 2 WAN IPs?

Rojan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm completely new to this forum, Cisco, and kind of a noob when it comes to networks.

Facts:

1. At the office, we have a fiber connection with 2 public IPs addresses.
  2. We have 2 servers at the office which we want to set up as 2 web servers, each one accessible through 1 of these public IP addresses. (We use Cloudflare for DNS, so no need for a DNS server)
  3. On our local network, we have 20 clients that have static IP addresses in the range of 192.168.1.x.
  4. The local clients have to be able to communicate with each other and also with both servers locally.
  5. There are also some ports that need to be forwarded to some of these clients from 1 of the public IPs to be accessible remotely.
  6. After consulting a person with years of experience in network management, I bought the RV260 router for the purpose of setting up this network.
  • From what the expert person has told me, I'm supposed to assign each IP address to one of the interfaces of the router and then map each IP address to a VLAN, and after setting up the clients on one of the VLANs, I should be enabling the routing between the 2 VLANs. However, I cannot find a way to do all these on the router's GUI.

Question:

How can I assign each of the public IP addresses to a router's interface and map each interface to a VLAN on the RV260 router?

1 Reply 1